Disposal of flue gas desulfurization wastes
Publisher: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory, Publisher: Center for Environmental Research Information [distributor] in Research Triangle Park, NC, Cincinnati, OH
Written in English
- Flue gases -- Desulfurization -- Waste disposal
|Statement||P.R. Hurt ... [et al.]|
|Contributions||Hurt, Paul R, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory (Research Triangle Park, N.C.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||15 p. :|
|Number of Pages||15|
- Young childrens understanding of the implications of ambiguous perceptual information
- The archaeology of the Welsh Marches
- Surveying the Shore
- Lone Star 128/gold Mi
- Land Deed Genealogy of Davidson County, Tn
- Dreams of war.
- Victim of Circumstance
- tour through the island of St. Helena
- Ollie & Moon
- Eating disorders
- My conscience!
- Philips Italy: 16 miles to 1 inch, 1:1,000,000 = Italie (Europe)
- Graphic arts production
- Jenny Wrens boarding house
- The World of co-operative enterprise 1995.
- Coping with court
- Theology & ethics of sex
- Automotive Stirling engine development program
- The physics of conformal radiotherapy
- The Four Million
Disposal of flue gas desulfurization wastes Download PDF EPUB FB2
Flue gas desulphurization detailed process. Aiming at flue gas desulphurization gypsum(FGD) and fly ash(FA), which are two kinds of industrial wastes discharged from the power plant, the.
Please contact [email protected] or call (M – Th 9 am – pm and F 9 am – 3 pm. ET), to start a free trial, get pricing information, order a reprint, or post an.
This paper presents a study of the integrated management of solid wastes generated in a high-capacity power plant, i.e., coal combustion fly and bottom. A greenhouse study was conducted to determine the effect of coal combustion flue gas desulfurization (FGD) waste from a coal combustion electric power facility, located in.
Treatment and Disposal Alternatives for Flue Gas Desulfurization Brines from Power Plants Author. Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, To Pharos is a tool to help scientists, researchers, and product innovators identify problematic chemicals and collaborate to find safer Size: KB.